Waterway ClearanceBy Cashmore Contracting Limited Shropshire
Cashmore Contracting specialise in waterway clearing and the removal dangerous riverside trees and vegetation.
Tree, vegetation and debris in rivers and waterways can be a major cause of flooding, as well as endangering wildlife.
We have many years experience and use specialist machinery for removing clearing waterways and rivers.
All Waterway Clearing is carried out with Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance.
Tree Surgery & Arboriculture
- Arboriculture & Tree Surgery
- Tree Works
- Tree Airspade Service
- Stump Removal
- Felling & Pruning
- Vegetation Removal
- Highway Tree Removal
- Water & Riverway Clearing
- Ecology Surveys
- Domestic Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
- Grounds Maintenance
- Supplier Of Logs, Mulch & Bark
- Wildlife & Habitat Management Projects
- Forestry Planting Schemes
- Japanese Knotweed and Invasive Plant Management
- West Midlands
- Mid Wales
- Fully qualified Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
- Fully Insured
- Members of the Arboricultural Association
- Shropshire Council Approved Contractor
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- Avetta Accredited Contractor
- City & Guilds / NPTC Qualified
Get in Touch