Highway Tree Removal & ClearanceBy Cashmore Contracting Limited Shropshire
Cashmore Contracting specialise in Highway Tree Removal and the removal dangerous roadside trees and vegetation.
Trees on or next to roads and highways can be severely damaged by construction, maintenance work to roads and footways and due to storms and winds.
We have many years experience and use specialist machinery for removing tree debris from roads and highways and clear fell areas.
All Highway Tree Removal is carried out with Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance.
Highway tree hazard and assessment surveys.
Tree Surgery & Arboriculture
- Arboriculture & Tree Surgery
- Tree Works
- Tree Airspade Service
- Stump Removal
- Felling & Pruning
- Vegetation Removal
- Highway Tree Removal
- Water & Riverway Clearing
- Ecology Surveys
- Domestic Landscaping
- Commercial Landscaping
- Grounds Maintenance
- Supplier Of Logs, Mulch & Bark
- Wildlife & Habitat Management Projects
- Forestry Planting Schemes
- Japanese Knotweed and Invasive Plant Management
- West Midlands
- Mid Wales
- Fully qualified Tree Surgeons & Arboriculturalists
- Fully Insured
- Members of the Arboricultural Association
- Shropshire Council Approved Contractor
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- Avetta Accredited Contractor
- City & Guilds / NPTC Qualified
Get in Touch